Shri Saraswati Yantra on Bhojpatra – 100% Original, Energized and Handmade
In this day and age, we all are chasing our dreams and for this, we all want to earn a lot of money. But money is nothing without education. It is as important as money. According to Vedic science, Saraswati is the goddess of education. By seeking the blessings of Goddess Saraswati, one can remove darkness in life. Saraswati yantra is worshipped to seek the blessings of goddess Saraswati.
Goddess Saraswati is the ruler of all wisdom, learning and arts. She is the storehouse of the whole collection of knowledge. She is the wife of Lord Brahma, who is the creator of this world. She infuses self-confidence and awareness in every person. She is worshipped fondly by professionals and students to achieve success in their career and education. Her presence is felt for success of learning in the fields of music, art and other creative learning. She carries Veena on her hands and she wears dazzling white dress. She removes darkness and blesses us with success and wisdom. Saraswati Yantra is very powerful. You can achieve more success and satisfaction when you affix it at workplace, home or educational institution.
What is Saraswati Yantra?
Saraswati Yantra is the symbol of education and knowledge. Yantra is stored in pooja room. It should be worshipped in early morning after bath. Apply kumkum and sandal paste to the yantra. Offer white flowers and light deepam. Recite the sloka as many times as you can. This yantra is 100% handmade on Bhoj patra and is laminated for long life. Yantras written on Bhojpatra are best to achieve the purpose of that yantra, according to Shastras.
Benefits of Shri Saraswati Yantra
- Shri Saraswati Yantra is the major object of worship for every pooja ghar as you need self-confidence and knowledge to lead purposeful life.
- Students who are worshipping this yantra on regular basis can shine well and score well in academics and develop their personality.
- This yantra removes negative feelings and ignorance and maintains balance and proper knowledge of inner self and the world.
- Students who are worshipping this yantra can score well and shine greatly in academics and it also helps in overall personality development.
- It is best kept in schools of martial arts, fine arts, performing arts, music and dance classes coaching centers, training academies, educational institutes, and businesses
- This yatra attracts positive vibes and enriches the process of teaching when installed on schools and colleges.
What is Bhojpatra?
Bhojpatra is a plain sheet processed from layers of Bhoj tree which has been used for ages. It looks like a plain paper but it is very powerful yantra. Indian people are guided by munis and rishis to pray their deities and lords with different yantras to seek protection from any troubles like diseases, relationship issues, loans, business loss, health, and black magic etc. According to Hindu Shastras, yantras energized and written on Bhoj Patra are ideal to deal with those problems and troubles.
How to Use Saraswati Yantra?
Saraswati Yantra is auspicious enough to make it with your hands. Making pots of oysters or pomegranate on food items with this ink is very helpful from worshipping it. Saraswati Yantra is established on Vasant Panchami. Saraswati Chalisa is chanted when establishing this yantra –
*Om Gram Grin Gron S: Guruvaye: Namah”.
How to Install Saraswati Yantra?
By worshiping and establishing Saraswati Yantra, it is an intellectual development and concentration to achieve success. This instrument is said to be established purely by pure worship. It is very vital to seek astrological guidance to achieve this instrument. But this instrument is effective for just four years and four months. So, it should be changed at specific time period. You should consult a specialized pandit to get this device.