Do you want to please Lord Shani and appease his negative effects in life?
You are at the right place! People from Sadhus to Executives worship Shree Shani Yantram for its special benefits.
Why worship Lord Shani?
Shani is one of the main deities in Hindu religion. Planet Saturn (Shani) is 7th planet in astrological system. Puranas describe Lord Shani as an aggressive and strong male deity who is sitting on crow and carries a sword and other arms.
Lord Shani is known to bring obstacles in life when the phase of Sade Sati is running. However, he is also the Lord of Justice. Actually, Lord Shani brings the fruits of our Karma and our past works during Sade Sati.
Lord Shani is the son of Lord Surya and Chhaya (Sanvarna). He rules planet Saturn and he is elder brother of the God of Death, Lord Yama (Yamraj). Both Lord Yama and Lord Shani show us the right path and teach lessons of virtue.
Alright, how to worship Lord Shani?
The ideal way to worship and please Lord Shani is worshipping Shani Yantra. It helps devotees make the right decision in life and bless them with success in their profession or business, respectable position in career, and stronger financial status. Our Shree Shani Yantram is very powerful and energized to remove misfortune and hardships in your life.
Shree Shani Yantra is associated with Lord Shani. If Shani is in his unfavorable position in your Kundali or is weak in your horoscope, you should worship Shani Yantra which is energized, purified, and activated.
How it helps?
It gives business people a courage and wisdom to make big decisions. It helps professionals to reach high position in a reputed company. It helps students to achieve concentration and make significant progress. At Astro Family Care, we provide energized, purified Shree Shani Yantram.
How to we prepare the Yantra?
Our yantra is especially carved on holy and sacred Bhoj Patra. We have a unique proprietary approach to cleanse the yantra of all the negative energies and, it is then attuned, energized for you. We have gained deep understanding and research on Vedas and other astrological scriptures.
How to worship Shree Shani Yantram?
- Take a bath and cleanse your body before praying.
- Place the yantra in a sacred altar facing the east or north direction.
- Make sure no other person touching the yantra, except seeking its blessings.
- Yantra should always be holy and clean.
- Wash it with milk or rose water to cleanse the yantra on regular intervals.
- Color of yantra may fade over time but it won’t cause any effect on its benefits.
- Apply sandalwood paste and offer incense.
- Offer fresh fruits and flowers at the altar.
- Light a lamp ahead of the yantra.
- Recite the following mantra 108 times in front of deity –
“Om Sanecharaya Namaha”
Who should worship Shree Shani Yantra?
- People who want to achieve name in their respective fields and success in their career
- Businessmen and entrepreneurs who want to expand and flourish their business.
- Students who want to achieve excellence in education.
- Anyone who desires healthy and good life.
- Any person who wants to come out of depression.
- Anyone facing financial and economic crisis in life and want to cope up with it.
- To calm down the effect of Lord Shani in their birth charts.
Benefits of our activated and energized Shree Shani Yantram
- Helps make right decision in life
- Achieve a strong financial position
- Helps improve profitability and expand business
- Achieve the dream position in a dream company
- Make significant academic progress for students
Saves against unexpected crisis and misfortune