Looking for something to get rid of all the debts, relationship problems, and other problems in life?
Mars is known as an inauspicious planet according to Indian astrology. Mars has limited auspicious phase which lasts only 7 years. You can fulfill all your desires and get relief from all pains and problems in life by worshipping planet Mars, according to Puranas.
Mars stays in a Zodiac signs for 1 year and 222 days. This way, it stays for around 8 weeks in each zodiac sign. Fire represents this planet. Hence, mars represent everyone who works in the fields of sports, military, surgery, wars, etc.
Why Mangal Yantra?
Shree Mangal Yantram works really well on those who are looking for ideal life partner but not getting married, have a lot of debts, and seeking childbirth. Worship Mangal Yantra and overcome all such problems in life.
Tuesday is the auspicious day to install and worship Mangal Yantra and you have to observe fast for 21 days. Worshippers whose married life is not going well, unable to find soul mates, facing divorce/separation, should buy this yantra.
Shri Mangal Yantra is ideal for devotees who are facing the above hurdles and not getting success in their efforts to fulfill their desires and lead comfortable living. When Mars is at its worst temper and showing malefic effects, it is very vital to worship Mangal yantra.
Mangal Yantra is very effective to get rid of evil effects of Mars, such as accidents, injury, disease etc. If your Mars is placed in fourth, first, tenth, and seventh house and you have high blood pressure, you may place this yantra in your place of worship.
Ritual Values and Physical Overview
This yantra consists of Central Point or (Bindu) in three circles, five inverted triangles, an 8 petals in and outside. There are four doors in the whole yantra, written on cpper or silver plates. This yantra also has a symbol of Goddess Mahakali, the oldest incarnation of Mother Goddess in India. It features open lotus within with 5 inverted triangles. The ‘seed’ or ‘beej’ mantra is inscribed across the lotus in this yantra. For this yantra, a special ritual is performed on 8th day of the month of Chaitra (which lies around March or April), Ashadha (around June and July), Shravan (from July to August), and Magh (around January and February).
How to worship Shree Mangal Yantra?
- First of all, purify your body so you can start with positive and clear mindset.
- Find a place of worship on the floor which is facing east direction and where you will not be disturbed.
- Light oil lamp or incense.
- Offer fresh fruit and flower on the puja altar.
- Uncover the yantra and lay it with photo of god of yantra and your god.
- Take some water with a leaf (any tree) and sprinkle it on the yantra and yourself.
- Now close your eyes and focus on the deity to bless you. Request Planet Mars to fulfill your wish with whole sincerity.
- Purpose – To bring prosperity, good health, and business growth
- Mantra – Om Angaarakaya Namah
- Devoted to Mangal Deva