Do you want to achieve prosperity and wealth in life?
Are you having financial problems due to any reason?
Shree Lakshmi Yantra is a very powerful and Siddha yantra which can help!
Goddess Lakshmi is known to bless devotees with good fortune, wealth, prosperity and abundance. The word “Lakshmi” comes from “Lakshya” in Sanskrit which means purpose or aim. Hence, Lakshmi is the symbol of understanding and knowledge of your goal.
Goddess Lakshmi is the active energy and consort of Lord Vishnu, who is endowed with 6 divine powers and the Supreme Narayan. When Lord Vishnu incarnated the avatars of Lord Rama and took birth in the world, Goddess Lakshmi took avatar of his consort Sita and accompanied him. Lotus is seen as the seat of Goddess Lakshmi and her four hands are the sign of four goals of human life – Artha, Dharma, Kama, and Moksha.
Lakshmi is the symbol of riches, wealth, beauty, grace, happiness, splendor, and charm in popular literature. It was Goddess Lakshmi who sprang up from the ocean which was foaming and being churned by demons and gods in Samudra Manthan along with other treasures when the world was being created. A Hindu legend explained she carried a lotus in her hand which is known as “Padma Lakshmi”.
Saubhagya Lakshmi Upanishad describes Goddess Lakshmi as the divine deity of boons who bestows with wealth. She is adorned with gold and she has golden sheen. She dwells in the symbolizing purity of lotus.
Shree Lakshmi Yantra features a holy geometric pattern which symbolizes Goddess Lakshmi and it holds her divine powers. It is worshipped to attract abundance and prosperity to fulfill all materialistic desires.
Shree Lakshmi Yantra – Puja and Remedy Process
You can perform Shree Lakshmi yantra sadhna every Wednesday with pure soul and heart. First of all, you have to purify yourself and perform the rituals on evening hours. Sadhna is mostly done on special occasions like Diwali when everyone worships Goddess Mahalakshmi on homes, offices, and shops to invite the deity to their doorsteps.
Collect the following pujan samagri first before starting the procession –
- Shree Lakshmi Yantra
- Tamra Patra
- Yellow Aasana
- Fresh flowers and fruits
- Gol Supari
- Incense sticks
- Rudraksha Mala (108 beads)
After collecting all the pujan samagri, start the worship with these steps –
- Place yantra facing the east
- Wash yantra with gangajal
- Rinse it with plain water
- Wipe it clean and place it on a holy place of yellow aasan
- Place gol supari and paan leaves
- Place the yantra on the same aasana gently.
- Light incense
- Offer flowers, vermillion, fruits and coconut
- Chant the mantra “Aum Shree Mahalakyamya Namah” 108 times with Rudraksha Mala.
Benefits of Shree Lakshmi Yantra
- One of the most auspicious and highly effective yantra which is the symbol of wealth.
- Connected to Goddess Lakshmi who blesses her devotees with wealth and prosperity
- Only the sight of this yantra opens avenue of fame, wealth and success.
- This yantra fulfills all wordly desires of the beholder by worshipping it with pure soul and heart.