Every planet has some kind of physical and visual existence. Even with having no physical existence, Ketu is still one of the most powerful celestial entities and considered as a planet by Rishis and Munis.
Why you should be serious if Ketu is in unfavorable position in your Kundali?
Vedic astrology believes that Rahu and Ketu are around 180 degrees off from each other in orbit and birth charts and their orbital cycle lasts 18 years. Ketu is the South Node, which is a descending node of Moon. In simple words, it travels through the zodiac for 18 years and its tenure is 1.5 years long in each zodiac sign.
What does it mean? What happens if it stays in your zodiac sign?
Before we get to the point, we need to learn a brief story behind it in ancient scriptures.
Before the churning of ‘Ocean of Milk’ (Ksheer Sagar), there was a pact between the Gods and Demons that they will equally share the divine nectar which would come off the ocean.
This nectar was very powerful as it can make anyone immortal who consumes it. At the time of distribution, Lord Vishnu took the avatar of ‘Mohini’, a beautiful lady, to distribute the nectar and calm dispute between Demons and God.
But Rahu was the demon who found that the lady was Lord Vishnu who is cheating while distributing the nectar. He was serving more amount of nectar to the gods as compared to demons.
So, he masked himself as a god and sat with Moon God and Sun God so he can get more amount of nectar. But both Sun and Moon recognized him and complained to Lord Vishnu. It was Lord Vishnu who cut the head of Rahu off but it was too late.
The demon consumed enough nectar before dying. So, he survived and became immortal. Since then, Rahu became the head of the demon and the rest of his body became Ketu.
Ketu is known as a malefic planet which causes a lot of hurdles and disasters in anyone’s life due to wrong positioning in birth chart. It makes you to undergo a tough time to achieve liberation. If it is positioned right, Ketu can set you free from all chains of materialistic desires and brings you closer to the lord. It drives asceticism, spiritualism, and enlightenment.
Why you should worship Ketu Yantra?
You should have Ketu Yantra in your office or home, or even carry it as ornament all the time to protect yourself from harmful effects of Ketu and achieve good health, spiritual boost, prosperity and happiness in life. Shree Ketu Yantra is a holy instrument with numbers arranged in symmetric pattern which symbolize the positive vibes and powers of Planet Ketu.
It has a mystical diagram which is powerful enough to attract the powers of Ketu. This yantra is very powerful to resonate with positive energies and blesses the native with good fortune, spiritual growth, good health and courage to face hardships.
How to worship Ketu Yantra?
- Take a bath and cleanse the body before praying the yantra.
- Place the yantra in a clean and holy altar facing the North or the East.
- Make sure no one touches it until seeking blessings.
- Keep the yantra clean and purified by washing it with milk or rose water at regular intervals.
- Its color may change but not its positive effects.
- Place sandalwood paste and incense.
- Lay fresh fruits and flowers at the altar.
- Light a lamp in front of yantra.
- Recite the mantra “Om Ketave Namaha” 108 times.
- Chant the mantra every day for best results. Tuesday is the auspicious day to pray Ketu Yantra.
Benefits of Shree Ketu Yantram
- Pacify all negative effects of Ketu Planet.
- Achieve peace of mind and enlightenment
- Win over evils and odds.
- Achieve good overall health
- Make significant progress in life
- Achieve wealth and prosperity