Every yantra is designed to calm down the malefic effects and unfavorable position of a specific planet. Each planet relates to a horoscope.
Is Jupiter your ruling planet and in very unfavorable position?
You should worship Shree Brahaspati Yantram every Thursday when moon is at its ideal distance from Jupiter.
Also known as Devaguru or Guru, Brihaspati balances religion, past karma, knowledge, and wisdom. He is associated with learning, education, and knowledge.
So what if Jupiter is weak in your birth chart?
If your birth chart has weak Jupiter, it can cause problems like diabetes, weak bones, and other health issues related to lever and ear. Hence, Shree Brahaspati Yantram helps resolve all the health problems due to weak Jupiter.
Why should you worship this Yantra?
Worship Shree Brahaspati Yantram to seek blessing of Lord Jupiter in the form of power, prosperity, position, abundance, authority, business, wealth, and, of course, to strengthen its weak position in your horoscope.
Rigveda explains why the whole world should worship Lord Jupiter. Once you please him, you will be blessed with wisdom and prosperity. He shows the path of virtue and protects his devotees in every situation of crisis that comes in life.
So what should you do?
Lord Jupiter is very kind to those seeking his protection. His ideal phase is 16 years long. To seek his appeasement, you should observe fast on Thursday on Amavasya (Dark Moon).
Arrange these Poojan Samagri (Materials) needed to worship Brahaspati Yantra
- Fresh Fruits
- Yellow Flowers
- Incense Sticks
- Copper Plate
- Sandalwood Paste
How to worship Shree Brahaspati Yantra?
- Install Shree Brahaspati Yantra on Thursday in a sacred and clean altar facing the North or the East.
- Light ghee lamp and incense stick ahead of the yantra.
- Offer dry or fresh fruits as Prasad
- Wash the Yantra regularly with milk or water. Rinse it and wipe it dry.
- After showering, chant the following Mantra for the Yantra –
“Om Graang Greeng Grong Sa Gurve Namah”
Note – You can place this yantra in your home, office or shop.
- A powerful yantra to deal with illness, pain, affliction and various health and real-life problems
- Brihaspati is a holy planet and symbolizes mind power, wisdom, knowledge, fortune, religion, welfare, happiness, joy, spirituality, devotion, charity, generosity, liberality, gentleness, fame, wealth, respect, power, honor, reputation, status, and dignity.
- Best to achieve success, power, position, and authority in business and profession.
Worship Shree Brahaspati yantra to appease weak Jupiter and relieve negative effects of unfavorable position of Jupiter in your birth chart.