Seven Faced Rudraksha – Significance, Benefits and Wearing Rules
Seven Facing Rudraksha is known as one of the most fortunate Rudraksha beads. It is the symbol of Maha Lakshmi, the deity who brings prosperity and wealth. Seven is known as one of the auspicious numbers in numerology. Seven Faced Rudraksha bestows the immense artistic talent to the wearer along with happiness, beauty, and fame as it is ruled by Venus. This Rudraksha removes all the malefic effects of this planet.
Seven Mukhi Rudraksha is suitable for servicemen, businessmen, writers and orators along with common people. 7 Faced Rudraksha is related to seven seas which send the calmness of passive sea waters to the wearer. If you are suffering from unstable mental health or financial health, this rudraksha is very beneficial. This Rudraksha provides maximum benefits if you wear it after certain rituals and prayers and it should be worn with red thread.
Goddess Lakshmi is the goddess of wealth and purity. She sits on the pure Lotus flower and she is flanked by elephants which shower her with water. It shows that they water down the old memories and inspire us to live in the present moment. She is the symbol of rising over the stress of daily life to form your environment. Venus is the planet ruling 7 Mukhi. Venus teaches us about our pleasures, tastes, artistic inclinations and our happiness. Venus is known to be associated with money and love. 7 Mukhi bead bestows on love and wealth of the person with grace of Venus and Mahalaxmi. A person progresses by wearing 7 Mukhi in life with fame and wealth.
- Brings happiness, prosperity, and contentment in life
- Removes bad luck miseries, and misfortune
- Relieves adverse afflictions and influence of Venus
- Gives abundance, peace of mind, and harmony in relationships
- Controls overall functioning of digestive system, cures hyperacidity and indigestion
- Relieves from diabetes
- Helps public administrators, working professionals and servicemen to achieve success and abundance in their fields.
- Brings new opportunities related to love, finance and luck
- Frees wearer from all sufferings
Benefits of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Seven faced rudraksha helps cure liver problems and stomach
- It treats issue of chronic digestive problems, acidity and gastrointestinal issues.
- Cures sexual issues, impotency, and improves sperm count.
- Helps treat paralysis
- This bead blesses on the wearer with the benefits of attention from opposite gender
- Cures lung diseases
- Works wonder for heart diseases and leukemia
- Cures various aches and pains of bones, muscles, and joints because of arthritis
How to Wear 7 Faced Rudraksha?
- Two beads should be strung in black tread and worn it for best results.
- Best day of wearing it is either Monday or Saturday morning during Brahma Muhurat.
- Sit facing the north or east direction. Keep seven faced Rudraksha on plate and put sandal paste over it.
- Chant Bheej Mantra 108 times “Om Hroom Namah” to energize it and wear after seeking blessing of Lord Shiva.
- Chant “Om Hoom Namah” Bheej Mantra nine times at least in the evening and morning.
- Never drink alcohol, tell lies, eat non-veg food , and indulge in wicked deeds when wearing it.
- Visit Shiva temples on Saturday or Monday or worship Lord Shiva at home on these days.