According to holy texts, “Gayatri is Vedas, Gayatri is Bramha, Gayatri is Vishnu, and Gayatri is Mahesh”.
Gayatri is believed to be seated on a lotus and has five heads. She is personified as a goddess. Her one head represents supreme god and four heads represent four Vedas. It is highly recommended to worship Gayatri Yantra to achieve peace of mind and spiritual power. Goddess Gayatri is Maha Devi and deity of Gayatri Yantra. It consists of Ashat Mukhi or Panchmukhi.
What is Gayatri Yantra?
Gayatri Yantra is a very dynamic yantra as it is the ideal source of power which deals with bad luck and generates superior amount of positive energies. Goddess Gayatri is well known as mother of four Vedas. Worshipping this yantra destroys all the inauspicious results of bad deeds and sins of several births and illuminates the presence of divine.
You can install this yantra in business or home. No evil spirits or ghosts can even touch you if you worship this yantra regularly. Especially those people whose horoscope is adversely affected by sun, they should use this yantra to appease the Lord Sun. It empowers devotees with superior power, determination, success, and spiritual growth. You need to worship Gayatri Yantra regularly. Sun destroys darkness and Gayatri Yantra removes ignorance.
In simple words, Gayatri Yantra is a medium through which Goddess Gayatri brings blessings of sun, sharpens intelligence, eradicates all sins and bad deeds of past life, and enlightens you to have divine qualities. It inspires you to lead the right path and blesses with happiness, peace and contentment.
How to worship this yantra?
- Place this yantra on altar facing east or north. Place it at the level of your eyes.
- Wash this yantra with milk or rose water, milk or milk water. Wipe it with clean cloth.
- First of all, apply sandalwood and kumkum on the sides of yantra and in middle.
- Light a ghee lamp or candle and incense ahead of the yantra in puja altar and chant the gayatri mantra 32 times in the morning in front of yantra –
“Om Bhur Bhuvah Svaha, Tat Savitur Varenyam
Bhargo Devasya Dhimahi, Dhiyo Yo Nah Prachodayat”
- Place the yantra in your office or shop.
- The auspicious days of placing it are Wednesday and Friday
- Yantra should be facing east or north corner
- Meets your spiritual needs and aspirations
- Illuminates with sunny outlook and cheerful personality with healthy thoughts
- Provides complete freedom against negative thoughts and bad dreams
- Blesses you with good wealth, health, peace and prosperity
- Makes your living space auspicious