Are your initiatives and efforts to accomplish your tasks on time go in vein?
Are you having trouble managing your time?
If one of these is your problem, worship and place Bhairvadi Mahayantra in your living space. If multitasking has become the part of your life and you are losing track on productivity, Shree Bhairvadi Mahayantra is your talisman to sharpen your intelligence and time management skills to bless you with success.
Why Bhairvadi Mahayantra?
Yantras are great conductors of cosmic energy in the universe. They are a powerful antenna of nature to maintain harmony, peace, prosperity, success, yoga, good health and meditation. They are usually made on Bhojpatra and they have a range of geometric patterns. To achieve higher consciousness, focus your mind and eyes on the center of yantra.
Kalbhairava is known as the Lord of Time who can relieve you from all your debts and bless you with proper time management skills. When you are having trouble to manage your life and time and you owe a lot of debts, it’s time to seek divine blessings of Lord Kalbhairava. By offering prayers to his yantra sincerely, it can amplify sources of income and nullify debts. It emits powerful vibes which can bless you with skill of time management. He can help you achieve the art of multitasking with this yantra and stay ahead in time.
How to worship Shree Bhairvadi Mahayantra?
- Place the yantra facing the north or east on sacred and clean altar
- Make sure no one touches the yantra
- Wash the yantra regularly with milk or rose water. Rinse it with water and get it dry with dry cloth.
- Place sandalwood paste as curved dots on all four corners and at the center of yantra.
- Light a ghee lamp or candle and incense sticks in front of yantra.
- Offer dry or fresh fruits
- Chant the mantra in front of yantra after showering, preferably 108 times as a general rule –
Swarnat Vijaya Vidmahe
Sula Hastaya Dhimahi
Tanno Kala Bhairavaya Prachodayat
Who should buy this yantra?
- People who want to improve their time management skills
- People who wish to live free of all debts
- Business owners suffering from debts
- People who wish to be financially free
- People who never want to waste money or time