9 Mukhi Rudraksha – Benefits, Significance and Wearing Rules
Nine Faced Rudraksha is among the most effective Rudraksha beads. Goddess Durga is the ruling deity of this bead and it has the power of all nine avatars she took on our world. This Rudraksha is blessed by her. So, it removes all the obstacles of the wearer. It removes the effect of Kaal Sarp Dosha from the life of wearer. It also protects the wearer from snake bite.
Nine Mukhi Rudsraksha blesses wearer from all types of material comforts and spiritual benefits. This potent bead is beneficial for women as it serves as armor for them. Its ruling planet is Ketu and it removes all the malefic effects of this planet from the life of wearer. One has to wear it after performing some rituals and prayers.
Ruling Planet – Ketu
Deity – Goddess Durga
Bheej Mantra – Om Hreem Hum Namah
Chant this Bheej Mantra 108 times to get the most of this bead. Monday is the auspicious day of wearing this bead.
9 Faced Rudraksha has nine natural lining. You can generally find this bead in round or oval shape. In Astrology, Ketu is the planet which causes problems in life. It creates illusion in mind due to which the person takes wrong decisions in life and it leads to poverty. If Ketu is placed positively in horoscope, it makes the person spiritual. If it is weak in horoscope, this bead helps remove all malefic effects of Ketu.
Benefits of 9 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Helps in proper functioning of nervous system and brain.
- Blesses wearer with fame, name, confidence and other material luxuries.
- Cures neurotic disorders.
- Removes all kinds of phobias, fears, worries, and hallucinations in mind of wearer.
- Makes the person charming, confident, dynamic, and fearless.
- Protects wearer from snake bites
- Makes person very lucky in all aspects of life
- Provides peace and stability in life.
How to wear 9 Mukhi Rudraksha?
- Wear nine mukhi rudraksha in left wrist or in the neck.
- This Rudraksha should be capped with gold, silver, or panch dhatu metal and it should be stronger enough in red thread.
- Navratri is the most auspicious time of wearing this bead.
- If it is your first time, wear it on Monday or Friday.
- Chant “Om Hreem Hum Namah” Bheej Mantra 108 times to energize it in Brahma Muhurat before you wear it.
Visit Goddress Durga temple on Friday and Lord Shiva temple on Monday. Worship Goddess Durga and Lord Shiva at home on Friday and Monday respectively. Never drink alcohol, eat non-vegetarian food, and indulge in wicked or false deeds while wearing it. Chant “Om Hreem Hum Namah” nine times in morning and evening to get the most of this rudraksha.