Benefits and How to Wear
5 Mukhi Rudraksha is widely available and most demanded bead for its various benefits. You can get rid of various impurities in your life, such as Krodha (Anger), Kama (Lust), Lobha (Greed), Ahankar (Ego), and Moha (Affection). It is really beneficial by wearing it in the form of mala and keeping it around your heart. It can help relieve various problems like blood pressure, heart diseases, anxiety and stress.
Ruling god – Lord Shiva
Ruling Planet – Jupiter
When to wear – Monday
Mantra – Om Hreem Namah
Jupiter is the ruling planet of 5-facing Rudraksha. It is the symbol of auspiciousness and it is ruled by Lord Shiva. It can control heart problems, blood pressure, and improve your health. Your mind will remain peaceful and calm by wearing it.
Benefits of 5 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 5 Mukhi Rudraksha comes handy when it comes to control blood pressure according to ancient Vedic scriptures.
- It brings academic excellence, fortune, and can relieve your mind.
- Nepali 5 Mukhi Rudraksha is also soothing to the devastating effects of Jupiter.
- It improves concentration and memory
- You will never face untimely death by wearing this sacred bead.
- You should wear 5 Mukhi Rudraksha for better health, spirituality, and harmony.
- It is best for those suffering from blood pressure, liver, kidney disease, obesity, anxiety, etc.
- It represents Panchmukhi Shiva or Mancheswar. It is also the symbol of Kaalagni, another form of Rudra.
- You should wear 5 Mukhi Nepali Rudraksha on Monday.
Wearing Rules/How to Wear 5-Mukhi Rudraksha?
- First of all, energize the Rudraksha from in a Shiva temple by asking a Brahmin pandit.
- Once Pran Pratistha puja is completed, wear this Rudraksha.
- Ask for auspicious dates for Pran Pratistha pooja.
- You can wear those beads all the times. But you should remove those beads when visiting home where a baby is just born or for funeral. You shouldn’t wear this high energy stone in these places.
- Clean your hands before touching the bead.
- If you cannot wear it every day, secure this powerful bead in a small and clean box in your worship room and pray every day.
- Never borrow money to buy this bead. Buy it with your own money.
- Be sure to string it in strong thread or mala. You should take utmost care to keep it from falling on the ground.
- Don’t wear this bead while drinking alcohol or eating non-vegetarian food.
- It is recommended to wear it on auspicious days like Thursday and Monday.
- Clean the Rudraksha bead on regular basis. Don’t let dirt or dust to come in its pores. Wash it with holy water after cleaning. It preserves the sanctity of bead.
- Be sure to oil the bead always. Offer prayer with incense sticks. If you don’t wear it every day or store it, it is a very important procedure.
- Pray to Lord Shiva and ask him to bless you always.
- Shop 5-Mukhi Rudraksha only from a reputed supplier and place it in puja altar.
- Wear only Abhimantrit Rudraksha which is energized with proper procedures according to Jabalo Upanishad by its Bheej and Mool mantras.
- Chant these mantras after wearing Rudraksha whenever you have time to energize these beads –
- Om Namah Shivaya
- Om Hreeng Namah
- Make sure the 5-Faced Rudraksha is capped with silver or gold or Panchdhatu and place it at puja altar.
- Wear this rudraksha when you sit in North West direction near window in the morning.
- After taking bath, wear it on Monday before 12noon. Chant the mantras constantly for 3 times, or in multiples of 3 times.
How to Test purity of 5 Mukhi Rudraksha?
A lot of people are confused when it comes to size and shape of Rudraksha. The contours are clearly visible and are natural and Mukhi is defined. Make sure there are no cracks around the center of bead. A devotee will usually place it on his palm and get the feeling of attachment. If you have that feeling, you can choose Rudraksha.
To test the purity of 5 Mukhi Rudraksha, watch out for the sign of tampering of Mukhs of bead or some carving done on it. Watch the mouth of bead closely and see th
e number of lines coming out from mouth and tail.
Place the bead in glass of water for one hour. If it remains solid after taking out, it is genuine bead. Make sure the water in this glass is clear and is not dirty. Look at the bead closely for small for damages or small holes. Dry the bead in air and wear it as discussed above.
Why buy from us?
We are trusted by thousands of customers. We offer this powerful bead after energizing it with mantras. We are known to offer 100% pure rudraksha which is energized by veteran gurus from Maharshi Parashar Jyotish Bigyan Vidhyamandir. Our mantras are completely secret and we provide beads with ISO certification.