Benefits, Importance and Use
Teen Mukhi Rudraksha or 3-Face Rudraksha is helpful to those who have “Manglik Dosha” in their Kundali (horoscope) and it improves self-confidence, removes stress, and releases laziness off your body.
There are three natural lines in Three-Faced Rudraksha. It is the symbol of Agni Dev, who purifies everything. Wear 3-faced Rudraksha to get rid of all your sins in past life and return to the purity of life. If you have fear or inferiority complex, and lack of self-confidence, you should wear this Rudraksha.
3 Mukhi Rudraksha is the blessed by Brahma, Vishnu, and Mahesh, the 3 Devas. We offer this Rudraksha after proper Siddhi, charge it with Mantra and it goes through purification. It has the blessings of three Devas and their three powers. These powers will remain with you to ensure success in everything you do. It can take all your sorrow and miseries off your life.
Info – Teen Mukhi Rudraksha has smoother texture outside and is spherical shaped
Size – around 15 mm
Ruling God – Agni Dev
Beej Mantra – Om Kleem Namaha
Ruling Planet – Mars
Origin – Nepal
Who should wear Teen Mukhi Rudraksha?
- Wearer who have guilt, negative feeling, and depression
- If you are feeling guilty or blaming yourself for no reason
- If you have inferiority complex
- If you have physical weakness
- Feeling lazy in work/personal life
Benefits of Teen Mukhi Rudraksha
- It brings energy and confidence in life and you will be ready to face any problem
- According to Ancient Vedic scriptures, there are many therapeutic benefits of Teen Mukhi Rudraksha, such as relieving anxiety, depression and guilt complexes
- It also relieves aggressive behavior by controlling Mars and it also improves creativity
- This type of Rudraksha relieves malefic effects of Mangal Dosha. This bead is helpful for people who have this kind of dosha in their horoscope and for those who lose temper easily.
- It also works as a remedy to control menstrual cycle, blood pressure, depression, chronic fever, and lack of energy.
- This Rudraksha destroys “Sanchit Karma”, the sins of past life, and frees the person from negative effects of these karmas, which are hurdles in achieving spiritual and financial success in life.
Rules for Wearing Teen Mukhi Rudraksha
- Don’t wear this Rudraksha while having non-veg foods, going to toilets, bathing, or doing any inauspicious tasks.
- Chant “Om Kleem Namah” Bheej mantra nine times before sleep.
- This Rudraksha is tied in red thread and cupped in silver. You can wear it around your neck or simply keep it in Puja altar.
- You can wear it with any Rashi gem according to zodiac sign.
- If it’s your first time, start wearing it from Monday onwards.
- Place this bead on a plate in Brahma muhurat and decorate with flowers. Purify it with Panchamrit and Ganga Jal. Keep it at the feet of Shiva after applying sandal paste.
- Sit facing north or east and chant “Om Kleem Namah” Bheej Mantra 108 times to cover it with mantras and wear it for best results.
Why buy from us?
All of the 1 to 14 Mukhi Rudrakshas we provide are charged with Mantras and proper Sidhi by certified priests from Maharshi Parashar Jyotish Bigyan Vidhyamandir. Our purification processes are completely secret and cannot be revealed to common public. This is why you will get 100% benefit from our genuine 3 Mukhi Rudraksha.