8 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Significance of 8 Faced Rudraksha
- Astrological reason to wear 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Benefits of 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
- How to Wear?
- Wearing Rules
8 Mukhi Rudraksha – Benefits, Significance and Wearing Rules
Eight Faced Rudraksha or 8 Mukhi Rudraksha is the symbol of Lord Ganesha, younger son of Lord Shiva. This potent bead works a lot like its ruling god, Lord Ganesha, who is well known to be a Vighaneshwar or Vighanharta. This Rudraksha blesses the wearer with prosperity and wealth and removes all hurdles come in his way. We all face a lot of problems in our life. This Rudraksha bead helps wearer by making path to success.
The Ruling planet of this rudraksha is Rahu. Hence, it removes all of the malefic effects of this planet from your life. Rahu and Shani have almost same negative effects in life. 8 Mukhi Rudraksha removes all of the negative effects from your life, such as financial loss, instable mental health, or physical illness. Wear it after proper rituals and prayers.
The deity of Eight Mukhi Rudraksha is Batuk Bhairav. It is known to be very sacred and it blesses the person with all successes and comforts in everything you do and it removes all hurdles. It removes sins from illicit relations. One has to wear this Rudraksha on Monday morning in black thread or in gold/silver chain after performing rituals.
Presence of Rahu in horoscope provides benefit in speculation and is helpful in getting wealth all of a sudden. Wearing this type of bead is helpful to increase your chance to win in luck-based games. It is among the most auspicious beads. Rahu is the ruling planet and this bead is helpful to sublimate the malefic effects. It helps achieve good health, fame, happiness and confidence.
The elephant headed god, Lord Ganesha, the son of Lord Shiva has special grace on the person who wears this Rudraksh. It improves all the pleasures and removes all of the difficulties in life. It is widely used in rituals and worships.
Astrological Reason to wear it
Rahu and Ketu are two brothers who form Raga-Dwesha, the repulsion and attraction takes place in subconscious mind. These factors create lack of peace of mind and mental agitation. The affliction of Rahu relates to the turmoil in subconscious mind from unresolved situations from past lives. It indicates you have to understand the subconscious and unconscious mind and focus on unresolved issues on conscious way.
People who have Rahu placed in their Lagna along with their Jupiter, Moon or Sun in horoscope should wear it. You should definitely wear it if you are going through Rahu Mahadasha. If you have KaalSarp Dosha or Guru Chanda yog in your birth chart, wear it with silver chain and Rahu yantra pendant made of silver.
Benefits of 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 8 Mukhi Rudraksha is helpful to cure disorders in nervous system.
- 8 Mukhi Rudraksha cures prostate gland disorders, gastrointestinal problems and lungs.
- Helps deal with sudden fall in reputation.
- Blesses the wearer with material luxuries and fame.
- Frees the wearer from sins of lying
- Cures disease of skin, eyes, and bones.
- Provides mental peace and stability.
- Protects wearer from snake bites.
How to Wear 8 Mukhi Rudraksha?
- Saturday or Monday is the best time to wear this Rudraksha during Brahma Muhurta.
- Keep it on place and apply sandal paste and embellish it with flowers. Sit facing north or east direction to worship.
- Chant “Om Hum Namah” Bheej mantra 108 times in Brahma Muhurta to energize this bead.
- Wear one bead in neck and string it with red thread. You can also keep it in puja altar.
- You can cap this Rudraksha with gold, silver, or pancha dhatu or combine it with any other gem according to your horoscope.
- Never indulge in alcoholism, immortal acts, false deeds and refrain from non-vegetarian food while wearing it.
- Perform Shiva puja at home or visit Shiva Temple on Saturday and Monday.